TASTE & SEE 2018
Septermber 24th Dowtown Muskegon
Sit back, listen, and be blessed on this progressive dinner and neighborhood tour of core-city Muskegon! Get a taste of what it's like to live, work, grow and play here in Muskegons core-city and experience the work God is doing in Downtown Muskegon.
Last year local restaurant cuisine was featured along the tour, thanks to Ryke's Bakery, The Cheese Lady, Fatty Lumpkins Sandwich Shack, Charlie’s Home Brew, Unruly Brewing, the Culinary Institute of Michigan, REBEL PIES, Pigeon Hill Brewing Company, The Boar's Belly, Lobbyside Cafe, Hennessy's Pub, Root Down Yoga, Drip Drop Drink, 18th Amendment, RAD DADS', Hamburger Mikey and G55 (Cooking with Chef Damon)! Additional sponsorship came from Mercy Health, The Mart Dock and Waddell & Reed.
TICKETS FOR TASTE & SEE 2018 WILL BE ON SALE SOON!
- You will visit Sacred Suds - a community center where neighborhood families create a safe "third space", to wash clothes, shower, access computers and the internet and socialize over shared meals.
- You will hear from neighborhood youth - who are helping us write a new story for the core-city through the new skills
they are learning.
- You will see how rehabbed homes help to stimulate neighborhood development.
- You will enter Muskegon's ONLY urban farm - transforming lives through healthy food and lifestyles.
- You will taste some of the best food and drink Muskegon has to offer!