TASTE & SEE 2018
September 24th Downtown Muskegon
Time: 5-8 PM, departure at 5:20 SHARP
Park your car, register, and board the trolleys and buses behind 18th Amendment,
350 W Western Ave, Muskegon, MI 49440.
Tickets: Are now SOLD OUT!
Due to the popularity of this event, tickets sold out much quicker than we anticipated. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you would like to be considered for any tickets that might become available due to cancellations, please click the button below and fill out the form. If we are unable to fit you in this year, you will be one of the first we contact regarding tickets for Taste & See 2019!
Sit back, listen, and be blessed on this progressive dinner and neighborhood tour of core-city Muskegon! Get a taste of what it's like to live, work, grow and play here in Muskegons core-city and experience the work God is doing in Downtown Muskegon.
This year local restaurant cuisine will be featured along the tour, thanks to Ryke's Bakery, The Cheese Lady, Fatty Lumpkins Sandwich Shack, Charlie’s Home Brew, the Culinary Institute of Michigan, Pigeon Hill Brewing Company, The Boar's Belly, Lobbyside Cafe, Hennessy's Pub, Root Down Yoga, Drip Drop Drink, 18th Amendment, RAD DADS', Hamburger Mikey and G55 (Cooking with Chef Damon)! Additional sponsorship has come from Mercy Health, The Mart Dock and Waddell & Reed.
NEW TO TASTE & SEE 2018: 557 Cafe, Nipotes, Abeshi Ghanaian Food and Kuntry Cooking!
- You will visit Sacred Suds - a community center where neighborhood families create a safe "third space", to wash clothes, shower, access computers and the internet and socialize over shared meals.
- You will hear from neighborhood youth - who are helping us write a new story for the core-city through the new skills
they are learning.
- You will see how rehabbed homes help to stimulate neighborhood development.
- You will enter Muskegon's ONLY urban farm - transforming lives through healthy food and lifestyles.
- You will taste some of the best food and drink Muskegon has to offer!